Know what your people think.
You track revenue and other business measures, but do you track the attitudes and behaviours that drive those metrics? What is causing turnover? What is driving morale? Is the culture still on track? Place your finger on the pulse of your organisation with an employee engagement survey.
Through this survey, you will receive quantitative and qualitative data on employee attitudes that drive performance, indicating where you are strong and what is holding your company back. By using Drake International Engagement Survey rather than conducting an internal survey, you achieve better, more accurate response rates and objective analysis of the results.
Once the results have been analyzed, focus on a few key issues and then implement change to make improvements.
You will benefit from:
- Understanding key organisational concerns, roadblocks, and opportunities
- Assessing engagement and how to improve it
- Identifying areas that will enhance morale and commitment
- Gaining insight on improving productivity and reducing turnover
- Actionable recommendations to help you make the necessary improvements
- Customisation to your specific organisational needs while ensuring anonymity and security
Standardised engagement survey
This solution is specifically designed for small to medium-sized businesses that require quick, cost-effective insight into what matters most to employees. The survey asks participants to rate 20 questions that best predict engagement on a 5-point scale.
- One-hour consultation with an HR expert before and after the survey
- Creation and deployment of the survey on your behalf
- Pre- and post-survey employee communication templates
- A highly visual, easy-to-understand report of survey results
- Actionable recommendations to increase engagement and bottom-line results
Customised engagement survey
For a customised survey tailored to your organisational needs, please contact us.
*Available as an online survey, accessible across all devices.