Do You Have an HR Challenge?
How can you identify the individuals with the right combination of skills, knowledge, ability and fit to become top performers in your organisation?
- Are you having difficulty recruiting top performers?
- Do you need help building an effective team?
- How can you use personality assessments to determine fit?
- How can you use temporary staffing to lower your labour cost?
- Do you not have the resources to do all or part of your own recruiting?
- How can you accurately evaluate the skills of prospective, new, or existing employees?
- How can you prove that candidates are who they say they are?
- How can you improve your hiring process?
- Are your health & safety practices fully compliant?
- Is your organisation equipped to professionally handle terminations?
How do you create the manner in which you on-board, train, performance manage, coach, mentor, etc. in order to drive engagement and the desired output?
- Do you want to quickly get your new employees up to speed?
- Is your workforce operating effectively and efficiently?
- Are you helping your managers develop into effective leaders?
- Is poor team communication affecting your productivity?
- Are you suffering from a high turnover rate?
- How do you find out what is causing low morale or a poor company culture?
- How can you get your new hires to become key contributors fast?
- How do you ensure that your HR policies and procedures comply with employment and labour laws across South Africa?
- What are the top three reasons good employees leave your organisation?
- How can you use analytics to make your organisation stronger and more productive?
- Is your workforce operating safely?
- Are your resources being diminished while your workload stays the same?
How do you direct the day-to-day output of your employees to improve their performance results that will positively impact your business?
- What steps do you take to make your organisation a healthier and safer place to work?
- How do you keep yourself and your employees up to speed with best business practices and policies?
- What are the real reasons people are leaving your organisation?
- How can you teach team members to function more effectively and “play” well together?
- How can you help your managers to build their skills and develop into effective leaders?
- How do you ensure new hires integrate well into their role in your business?
- How can you assess the skill level for existing and prospective employees?
- How can you place a finger on the “pulse” of your organisation?
- How can you interpret your HR data to drive meaningful change?
- What are some ways you can maximise new employee performance?