Drake Code of Ethics
Drake has grown from our first office in Winnipeg, Canada, to become an international presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States and Singapore.
In the early fifties, Drake pioneered the concept that flexible staffing by matching the workforce to a companies workload in order to improve efficiency and profits.
Today, Drake International continues to be prominent in both flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to developing and offering a full suite of Talent Management Solutions.
What make Drake different? Everyone at Drake is guided by a Code of Ethics, a way of "doing business" which, we feel, earns the respect and confidence of our clients.
- To always place clients' interest first
- To maintain confidential treatment of all client information
- To decline assignments for which our personnel, solutions, equipment, or systems are not appropriate
- To willingly withdraw from any assignment where the client is not benefiting from our service
- To provide a logical estimate of costs and completion date of an assignment before starting
- To undertake every assignment, large or small, with enthusiasm
- To provide a statement of our understanding of any contemplated project
- To provide Fieldstaff Employees that will work in a client's office for as long as necessary
- To ensure satisfactory performance with the backing of a specific guarantee
Drake International believes in this Code of Ethics and we do our best to practice it daily.